Administrator - Central Leeds - to £20,000
Do you enjoy working in administration, possess a keen eye for detail and enjoy solving problems? Would an easy commute into Central Leeds help your lifestyle?
If you're looking for a short-term contract while you are wondering what to do next, then please get in touch. There could even be the opportunity for a longer stay if you all get on.
You will be responsible for the administration of customer data, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data, enabling key communication with customers.
The role will include;
- Ensure customer data is updated in a timely and accurate manner
- Update relevant registration systems and processes
- Ensure appropriate documentation is sent out
- Set up and configure systems for accounting purposes
- Reconcile any discrepancies
- Analyse and resolve any queries
- Process any changes in a timely manner
You'll ideally be a strong administrator with good data skills and accuracy. If you also enjoy a bit of variety and speaking to customers, then it can help break the day up. It is not a call centre role so the phone will not be glued to your ear.
Give Paul a call to find out more.Apply Now