Legal cashier looking to work in the centre of Leeds?
Actually, you'd initially be based at home for a month or two but there are plans for the office to be up and running in September.
You'll work in a small and friendly team, supporting 3 offices across Yorkshire. It's a 35-hour week too.
You'll enjoy a fairly typical role that includes;
- Ensuring compliance with SARs, Money Laundering Regulations and VAT requirements
- Bill processing
- Cheque production
- Daily banking
- Making electronic payments via online banking
- High volume bank reconciliations
- Distribution and reconciliation of petty cash
- Performing interest calculations & posting them onto the system
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing bank credit payments
- Work with fee earners and support staff across the practice
- Ensure excellent client service
- Ad-hoc project work.
You'll have worked in a similar legal cashiering role within a law firm, being organised, managing multiple priorities and delivering a quality service.
Call Paul if you'd like to know more, we can sort the CV later.Apply Now