6-month contract initially
A Billing Administrator is required for my Leeds based client.
You will work as part of a dedicated Billing team, ensuring that customer bills are sent accurately and on time. You will also be responsible for dealing with queries and missing information.
Key duties of the Billing role include:
- Managing a portfolio of customer billing accounts with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Raising all bills within agreed timescales.
- Handling and resolution of queries, liaising with internal and external customers
- Proactively seek to improve or create new processes.
- Reconciling data from multiple sources, ensuring data accuracy
- Ensure the daily checks are complete
You must be able to demonstrate good administration and numeric skills and possess an ability to liaise with internal and external customers. You will achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through accurate billing and query resolution.
You will have a keen eye for detail, be able to work to set targets and deadlines and will be able to work in line with internal and external procedures and processes. Good numerical skills will be an advantage, as will the ability to manage information in a fast paced working environment.
This could be a good opportunity for a graduate to gain some professional experience in a numeric and administrative environment. There is the likelihood of a permanent role arising during this contract period.Apply Now