Customer Administrator - Central Leeds - to £18,000
Customer Administrator required for my Leeds based client, who are located in the city centre.
As the Customer Data Administrator, you will be responsible for the management of customer information, ensuring all data is set up accurately. You will ensure the accuracy and integrity of data, enabling key communication with customers. The role requires the setting up of new customers whilst managing the change of details for existing customers, as well as data management.
Key duties of the role include;
- Ensure customer data is updated in a timely and accurate manner
- Update relevant registration systems and processes
- Maintain and update existing customer records
- Ensure appropriate documentation is sent out
- Set up and configure systems for accounting purposes
- Reconcile any discrepancies
- Analyse and resolve any queries
- Process any changes in a timely manner
This is a fast paced role that will involve dealing with large volumes of data. The role would suit a strong administrator with good data skills and accuracy. There is an element of customer service association with this role, good communication skills will be of benefit.
You must be used to working to multiple deadlines, managing conflicting priorities and operate to a high level of performance.