Adminisgtrator - Debt Recovery Coordinator FTC to £18,000
Debt Recovery Administrator is required for my Leeds based client. You will be working for a large company in the centre of Leeds.
This role is working in a fast-paced and busy team, which manages the overdue debt and you will co-ordinate various critical processes for the business. Key duties of the role include;
- Validation of the prepared Legal Pack Process
- Prepare full letters of claim chasing overdue debt
- Assist the legal process with internal and external solicitors
- Act as a point of contact for external solicitors' queries in respect of claims
- Liaise with customers and their representatives to expedite the claim process and where possible recover the full outstanding debt or where appropriate achieve settlement of outstanding debt
- Assist external lawyers preparing files for small claims process and lower value fast track claims
- Work alongside internal legal team on higher value claims
- Attend monthly meetings with management and external solicitors to discuss work in progress files
- Liaise with management in order to approve settlements and write-offs.
You will be able to work accurately and efficiently, to tight deadlines while managing conflicting priorities. You will be able to deal with challenging customers and work with colleagues at all levels across the business. You will have already gained solid experience within a legal environment or collections role and will have a good understanding of the legal claims process. Experience within the utilities sector would be an advantage, although not essential.