Administrator - £18,000 - FTC 4 Month to Perm
Administrator is required for my Leeds based client. You will be working for a large company in the centre of Leeds.
This role is working in a fast-paced and busy Credit Control department and you will provide general administrative support to the team, which will include: -
- Managing the Credit Control mailbox and responding / resolving customer queries and requests within SLA's.
- Management of the query ticket process
- Manage the overdue letters and statements process as per the working calendar.
- Manage the returned post process
- Assist with the management of the direct debit process
- Responsibility of raising refund, write off, settlement, payment plans and transfer requests within SLA
- Supporting the credit control tem with inbound calls for cover.
- Management of administration duties which include printing, filing, scanning and email to customers
- Adhere to internal processes
You will be able to work accurately and efficiently, to tight deadlines while managing conflicting priorities. You will be able to deal with challenging customers and work with colleagues at all levels across the business. Experience within the utilities sector would be an advantage, although not essential.