£20,000 - £22,000
A Data Analyst is required for our client based in Central Leeds. We are partnering with Engie, a growing and evolving organisation within the Energy sector. Engie are developing into a household name through their support offerings and product innovation.
You will report into the Customer Data and Reporting Manager, providing customer analysis and developing Management Information for various stakeholders.
The Energy sector is a fast-paced environment, with new challenges and regular evolution in the market. You would operate as part of a data focussed team, working within modern offices a short walk from Leeds train station.
Some more details of the role include;
- Responsible for customer analysis and reporting
- Develop reporting and analysis techniques to improve data flows
- Responsible for query resolution
- Monitoring performance in line with industry targets
- Engagement with third parties to ensure information requests are actioned
- Adherence to internal processes and frameworks
This is a fast-paced role and would suit someone with good data and numerical skills and who is able to work with a high level of accuracy. Good excel skills are essential.
You must possess good communication skills to operate in a cross departmental role. Experience of working to multiple deadlines, managing conflicting priorities and operating to a high level of performance will all be beneficial.
Engie use Excel and Power BI alongside bespoke databases.Apply Now