Assistant Management Accountant - £20,000 to £30,000
An Assistant Management Accountant is required for our client, based in the Wakefield area.
With a strong national presence, our client is making continued growth in the market place. They are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to help meet the financial objectives of the company, while providing key support to the wider business.
Key duties of the Assistant Management Accountant role include;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Responsibility of the balance sheet and escalation of issues to the Management Accountant as appropriate
- Assisting in fulfilling monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
- Assisting in producing accurate cash flow forecasts, monthly forecasts and annual budget
- Assisting in the reporting of cash management
- Producing timely and accurate management information
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
To be successful in the role you will preferably be a part qualified accountant, studying towards professional qualification. You will be ambitious and a team player with a "can do" attitude. You will have experience of managing multiple priorities and thrive under high-pressure situations and tight deadlines. Accountancy graduates with some work experience will also be considered.