Data Administrator - Central Leeds - to £18,000
A Data Administrator is required for my Leeds based client.
The aim of this role is to monitor and maintain client information, to ensure compliance with industry regulations and to ensure that relevant performance targets are met.
- Responsible for processing and completion of customer and internal queries and requests
- Responsible for management and resolution of compliance issues.
- Maintenance of accurate data in internal and industry systems
- Monitoring performance in line with industry targets
- Engagement with third parties to ensure information is received and work is completed in line with industry timescales.
- Adherence to internal processes and risk frameworks
This is a fast paced role and would suit someone with good data and numerical skills and who is able to work with a high level of accuracy. Good excel skills are essential.
You must possess good communication skills to operate in a cross departmental role. Experience of working to multiple deadlines, managing conflicting priorities and operating to a high level of performance will all be beneficial.Apply Now