Financial Accountant - Central Bradford - to £40,000
A Financial Accountant is required for our blue-chip client, based in Central Bradford.
The Financial Accountant will be required to work in a large, busy, fast paced team environment. You will initially provide support to the Finance Manager, with a longer-term plan to fulfil the majority of their duties as you develop and progress within the organisation.
The role would suit someone used to working within a large organisation, or someone looking for their first move from practice and preferably with experience of dealing with large clients. You will ideally be a qualified accountant or at the final stage of your studies.
The key duties of the Financial Accountant will evolve in line with your skills and experience. An initial overview is as follows;
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Timely and accurate management reporting
- Liaison with auditors and preparation for year-end audit
- Assist with technical accounting queries raised by the businesses
- Management and supervision of 2 analysts
- Assist with a variety of financial duties associated with the month end preparation and submission of regulatory returns
- Identification of areas for improvement in efficiency and for accounting procedures; take responsibility for implementation
- Assisting with the development of the balance sheet for budget and forecast purposes
We are looking for someone to develop within the role and the wider business, there is a great opportunity to learn new skills and grow into the role of Finance Manager as they get involved in new innovations and projects.
The position comes with a number of benefits and has the potential to offer flexible working.