Management Accountant - £40,000 to £50,000
A Management Accountant with strong commercial experience is required for our client, based in the Wakefield area.
With a strong national presence, our client is making continued growth in the market place. They are recruiting a Management Accountant to help meet the financial objectives of the company, while providing key support to the wider business.
Key duties of the Management Accountant role include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Cost centre reviews
- Calculation and analysis of monthly revenues
- Production of timely management information and analysis
- Development of compliance controls, processes and procedures
- Supporting the wider organisation through business partnering
- Supporting the financial accountant with ad-hoc queries/projects
- Providing support across the finance team as requested
You will be a qualified accountant, ideally with previous manufacturing experience. This is a varied role and requires someone to embrace new opportunities and be looking to broaden their skills and experience. You will operate in a close-knit team and there will be an expectation to cross train and provide additional cover across the finance team.