Quality and Compliance Officer - Leeds - £25,000 - £32,000
A Quality and Compliance Officer is required for our Leeds based organisation. The organisation operates from modern facilities to enable the manufacture and distribution of products to a unique client base across Europe.
Operating within the Compliance team, the Quality and Compliance officer will assist in driving forward the business system strategies across the wider group. You will work towards obtaining and maintaining various ISO accreditations, developing business strategies and ensuring that continual improvement throughout the organisation.
Key duties of the Quality and Compliance position include;
- Ensuring continual development & improvement of all current business management systems
- Maintain and review associated documentation
- Carrying out internal and supplier audits
- Conduct Risk Assessments
- Review ongoing compliance with legislation
- Monitor, measure, analyse and evaluate performance data
- Investigate incidents and produce appropriate improvement plans
- Deliver internal training to ensure management standards are maintained
Candidates must possess significant ISO accreditation experience, implementing, managing and improving standards.
Strong communication and internal networking skills are essential, this will be a highly visible role within the organisation. You will liaise with a range of audiences and must be able to tailor your approach and communication accordingly.
There is scope for a candidate to join the business in a training capacity at a reduced salary. You must be able to show knowledge, interest and a passion to succeed in this field for your application to be considered.